In this post we will see the Ooty tourist places list. Ooty is hill station in Tamil Nadu. Locate 86 km north of coimbatore and 128 km south of mysore. Ooty is popular tourist place for couples and honeymooners.
Ooty tourist places list are
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway
- Ooty Lake
- Botanical Gardens
- Rose Garden
- Thread Garden
- Dolphin’s Nose
- Kalhatti Falls
- Emerald Lake
- Tiger Hill
- Kamraj Sagar Lake
- Annamalai Temple
- Wax museum
- Droog Fort
- Dodabetta Peak
- Lamb’s Rock
- Catherine Falls
- Simi’s Park, Coonoor
- Bison Valley, Bellikkal
- Upper Bhavani Lake
- St. Stephen’s Church
- Avalanche Lake
- Pykara Lake
Nilgiri Mountain Railway
- The Nilgiri Mountain Railway was founded in 1908 by the British.
- The train is operated by the Southern Railway. This is the only rack railway in India.
- The most popular rail journey. During the train journey, if rock fall on track means rail will stop their once it is clear then only it is start a journey.
- Ooty Lake is very popular. All the tourists are coming to the ooty to watch this lake.
- Total area of this lake is 62 acres.
- The boat ride is very popular here.
- This lake is a man-made lake by John Sullivan.
- Boat Race is held here for two days during the summer.
- Here gardening, mini train, amusement park are other thing to watch in the ooty lake.
Ooty Botanical Gardens
- Ooty Botanical Gardens (Ooty Botanical Gardens) is located in Ooty in the Nilgiri district.
- The botanical garden was created in 1847. 22 hectares of the total area of the park.
- The park will be the height above sea level of up to 2500 km.
- The park is maintained by Tamil Nadu Horticulture Development Camp. The most popular tourist attraction in the park.
Rose Garden is one of the beautiful tourists place to visit here. The Garden is located at Vijayanagar and Its area is 4 hectares.
Have a great journey.
Thank you for reading this post also write your comment below.