Hello Friends, In this article you will see the information about malampuzha dam boating, boating charges.
Boating is one of the important activities in this dam. Boating conduct with full security.
Malampuzha dam is one of the tourist places in kerala. This dam is located near to palakkad.
There are many places to watch in this dam like gardens, statues, rope ways, boating, children’s park, Auditorium, hills view, Handling bridges and also snake rescue & rehabilitation center near this dam.
Instruction to follow during boating in Malampuzha dam:
- You need to wear a life jacket.
- You need to follow the boat staff instruction properly.
- Liquor people are not allowed in boating.
- 10.00 AM – 01.30 PM
- 01.30 PM – 02.30 PM ( Lunch time )
- 02.30 PM – 06.00 PM
Charges for boating are
- Motor Boat
- For 6 persons 1 trip charge is 420 INR
- For 8 persons 1 trip charge is 530 INR
- Pedal Boat
- For 2 persons 15 mins charge is 150 INR
- For 4 persons 15 mins charge is 270 INR
Hotels near Malampuzha Dam
Thank you for reading this post. Please share if you like this post.