La Saleth Church
- La Saleth Church one of the old churches in kodaikanal which was constructed based on Tamil French architecture.
- This church was dedicated on Easter Sunday of 1866.
- The interior design of the church is quite attractive.
- You can view the kodai lake from this church.
- No entry fee for this church. Pray time is Sunday
- You can view the statue Our lady of la saleth and also the statue of St.joseph.
- Every year Aug 15 La saleth festival is celebrated.
- The tourist who visit kodaikanal must view this place.
- Very peaceful place.
Tourist places near to this Church
Plan you trip
If you plan a trip means add this place in your watch list. You can also contact below travel agent. They have several tour plans.
- Travel Company: Taj Tours and Travels
- Phone No
- 04542 242394
- Name: Vinoth
- Phone No: 8825576725
- During your tour, If you look for the local guide. You can contact above person. He is experience hills driver and also local guide.
- Who can help you to visit all tourist places.
Thank you for reading this post. please share if you like this post.
Other Tourist Places