- 1 kg meat
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp red chilli paste
- 1 Tbsp green chilli paste sauteed brown onions to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp cardamom powder
- 3-4 sticks cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 4 cloves pinch of mace mint leaves to taste
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 250 gm curd
- 4 Tbsp clarified butter
- 750 gm semi cooked rice
- 1 tsp saffron
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup of oil
- Clean the meat. Then in a pan add meat, salt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, green chilli paste, sauteed brown onions, cardamom powder, cinnamon, cumin seeds, cloves, mace, mint leaves and lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Add curd, clarified butter, semi cooked rice, saffron, water and oil and mix it well.
- Now apply sticky dough on the sides of the pan.
- Cover with lid to seal it and cook for about 25 minutes.
- Hyderabadi Biryani is ready to eat. Garnish it with boiled eggs, sliced carrots, cucumbers and serve hot.
mutton, salt, onion, cinnamon, cumin seeds, cloves, lemon juice, clarified butter, rice, saffron, ginger, garlic, red chilli, green chillies, black cardamom, mint leaves, yogurt, vegetable oil
Thank you for reading this post. Please share with your friends.