How to reach munnar kerala?
You can reach munnar kerala by
- Munnar is very important tourist places in Kerala.
- Munnar tourist places are more beautiful to enjoy your holidays.
- Hill station located in the Idukki district, Kerala.
- Munnar means “three rivers” – Mudhirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers.
- One of the best places for Honeymoon couples.
- There are lot of places to enjoy your time with beautiful memories.
When you hear about the munnar?
Thing comes to your mind is
- Greenery mountains covered with tea plantation.
- National Parks
- Wild life
- Trekking etc..,
What are important tourist places in munnar?
How to reach munnar by Air
- From Cochin by road, it is approximately 110 kilometers away.
- From Madurai by road, it is approximately 140 kilometers away.
- You can easly get taxi or cab from here to travel Munnar tourist places.
How to reach munnar by Train
- Munnar has no railway station.
- Near railway station is Aluva.
- From Aluva by road, it is approximately 110 kilometers away.
- You can easily get taxi or cab from here to travel Munnar tourist places.
- Munnar has a well-established road network.
- Munnar is easy to travel from the other parts of the state.
- There are direct regular buses available start from 6 am.