How to reach munnar kerala?
You can reach munnar kerala by
- Munnar is very important tourist places in Kerala.
- Munnar tourist places are more beautiful to enjoy your holidays.
- Hill station located in the Idukki district, Kerala.
- Munnar means “three rivers” – Mudhirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers.
- One of the best places for Honeymoon couples.
- There are lot of places to enjoy your time with beautiful memories.
When you hear about the munnar?
When you plan for trip to munnar. Thing comes to your mind is
- Greenery mountains covered with tea plantation.
- National Parks
- Wild life
- Trekking etc..,
What are important tourist places in munnar?
There are many tourist places in munnar. Some of them are
How to reach munnar by Air
- From Cochin by road, it is approximately 110 kilometers away.
- From Madurai by road, it is approximately 140 kilometers away.
- You can also easily get taxi or cab from here to travel Munnar tourist places.
- Buses also available to Munnar from Madurai via theni.
How to reach munnar by Train
- Munnar has no railway station.
- Near railway station is Aluva.
- From Aluva by road, it is approximately 110 kilometers away.
- You can easily get taxi or cab from here to travel Munnar tourist places.
- Munnar has a well-established road network.
- Munnar is easy to travel from the other parts of the state.
- There are direct regular buses available start from 6 am.