Hello Friends, In this post we will see the tourist place Bryant Park Kodaikanal.
Bryant Park is one of the famous tourist places in Kodaikanal ( Princess of Hill Stations ). Bryant Park is a botanical Park. In May month there is a flower show which is beautiful to our eyes. Also a good place for taking photography related to nature.
In Bryant Park, we got a knowledge of nature and natural species. The park also has a glass house with many fine varieties of flowers.
The bryant park is near from the Kodaikanal bus stand.
Bryant Park is across 20.6 acres housing unique botanical species.
Bryant Park Timings
Monday to Sunday – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Bryant park kodaikanal entry fee
- You need to take entry ticket in the entrance of the bryant park.
- For Adult – 30 Rs
- For Children – 15 Rs
- Camera – 50 Rs
- Video Camera shoot – 100 Rs
- Ticket can be check any time so keep it save to avoid fine.
Places to visit in Kodaikanal
You can also visit other tourist places in kodaikanal. Some of them are
- Kodai lake
- Pillar Rocks
- Coakers walk
- Upper lake view
- La saleth church
- Devils Kitchen
- Pine forest
- Green valley view
Plan you trip
If you plan a trip means add this place in your watch list. You can also contact below travel agent. They have several tour plans.
- Travel Company: Taj Tours and Travels
- Phone No
- 04542 242394
- Name: Vinoth
- Phone No: 8825576725
- During your tour, If you look for the local guide. You can contact above person. He is experience hills driver and also local guide.
- Who can help you to visit all tourist places.
Thank you for reading this post. Please share if you like this post.